School City of Mishawaka is now partnering with SchoolMessenger® as another source to send messages and alerts to parents. This tool is used primarily in the event of school closings/delays and emergency messages. You can sign up to receive phone, text, and email alerts by following the instructions below.
In order to receive text alerts, three (3) things are necessary:
- You must be in Skyward (our student management program) in 1 of 2 ways:
- As a parent/guardian – marked when your children are enrolled and setup in a household
- As an employee – jobs that require the use of Skyward
- Your contact information must be correct in Skyward
- Phone numbers
- Changes can be made through the school office or through the Skyward Family Access
- You must confirm your willingness to receive text messages from SchoolMessenger
- To complete item 3, text “Yes” to 67587. You will receive a text in reply saying you are registered. You must do this for each phone you wish to receive text alerts on that is registered through Skyward.
- You can also opt out of these messages at any time by simply replying to one of our messages with “Stop”.
SchoolMessenger® is compliant with the Student Privacy Pledge™, so you can rest assured that your information is safe and will never be given or sold to