In-District Transfer Request
Please use the following form to request transfer of a student from one School City of Mishawaka (SCM) elementary location to another SCM elementary location. You will need to use a separate form for each student requesting transfer.
Hard copies are available at all SCM elementary locations and the SCM Administration Center as well as a digital form below. Parents/guardians will be notified of the decision regarding their transfer request.
For questions or concerns in regard to In-District Transfer Requests, please contact Miranda Szajko at 574-254-4521 or email@example.com.
SCM In-District Transfer Guidelines:
- Every effort will be made to place your child in the school requested.
- SCM will attempt to keep families together in the same building.
- Class size will be determinig factor in acceptance of this request.
- Once a transfer is approved, it will become permanent for the school year, unless factors influencing the educational program or student wellbeing makes the transfer no longer possible.
- It is parent responsibility to provide transportation and ensure that their child arrives at school on time every day.
- In-District Transfer students may be re-assigned at any point during the school year to a different building should enrollment figures or other conerns warrant the re-assignment.