NOTE: The ONLY eLearning Days for the 2022-2023 school year are:
- November 8, 2022
- November 23, 2022
- May 2, 2023
Families may be wondering what an eLearning Day looks like. Below is what to expect on an eLearning Day:
- Teachers are available to students and parents/guardians during the hours of 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- All work/assignments are posted in Canvas by 9:00 AM.
- eLearning activities are self-directed.
- Students are required to complete an attendance log provided by their teacher and eLearning assignments.
- Grades K-5: Students will have 3 school days, including the eLearning day, to complete the attendance log and turn in assignments.
- Grades 7-12: Students will have 2 school days, including the eLearning day, to complete the attendance log and turn in assignments.
- If you need help with your technology device, please contact the technology hotline at 574-254-7795.