Before/After School Programming
BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMMING
WINTER eLEARNING PROGRAM - STUDENTS IN GRADES 6-12
BEGINNING DECEMBER 3, 2020
- Location: OC Carmichael Youth Center, 502 East Sample Street, South Bend, IN
- Hours: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Cost: $25 per student/per week (scholarships are available for families)
- Registration: Register by contacting Ashley Williams at 574-232-2048 or email@example.com
- Printable brochure with information: Winter eLearning Program
ELEMENTARY BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMMING
BEFORE SCHOOL PROGRAMMING:
- All seven (7) School City of Mishawaka elementary schools will offer 30 student openings per building for before school programming
- Daily times are 6:45 AM - 8:25 AM at all buildings
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMMING:
- Battell, Beiger, Emmons, Hums, and Twin Branch elementary schools will offer 30 openings per building for after school programming
- LaSalle and Liberty elementary schools will offer 45 openings per building for after school programming
- Daily times are 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM at all buildings
- All Boys & Girls Club (formerly Compass Club) Staff will follow School City of Mishawaka health and safety measures as outlined throughout the Roadmap to Reopening plan including, but not limited to, requiring masks be worn at all times during before/after school Boys & Girls Club programming, maintaining a safe physical distance to the greatest extent possible, keeping students in small pods/cohorts not to exceed a 1:15 student to Boys & Girls Club staff member ration, and utilizing seating charts.
- Parents/Guardians will check students in/out at the designated locations directly outside building entrances and are not permitted to enter the facility.
- More information about the Boys & Girls Club Before/After school programming can be found here.