Welcome to School City of Mishawaka
Our mission is to attract, retain and support a high-performing workforce committed to fostering educational excellence. If you want to be a part of a diverse school district committed to ensuring each student's success by providing innovative instruction in a caring, collaborative environment - we want to meet you.
We serve more than 5,000 students in preschool, K-12, and adult learners throughout 7 elementary schools, 1 middle school, 1 high school, and 1 adult services program.
We hope our website is a valuable resource to you if you are a current employee, a potential applicant, or a visitor wanting to learn more about our school system. We invite you to explore our schools and know that you will soon discover that School City of Mishawaka is where you want to be!
- Competitive compensation
- Potential leadership and growth opportunities
- Competitive health, dental, vision, and life insurance (available for eligible employees)
- Paid time off and vacation days (available for eligible employees)
- Pension and retirement savings accounts (available for eligible employees)
- Focus on health and wellness programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial planning resources
Click the button below for a list of current open positions and to apply online.
Tomorrow's leaders are found here!