The SCM 2023 Kindergarten Warm Up Camp provides children with a half day of activities that build skills, knowledge and behaviors that impact school readiness and set the stage for positive educational experiences. Instruction is provided on essential academic and social development skills to keep children engaged and learning so they are prepared to learn on the first day of kindergarten.
WHO CAMP IS FOR:
- Children registered to attend kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year at one of the School City of Mishawaka elementary schools who have had limited or no pre-K experience.
- Non-resident kindergarten students, who have limited or no pre-K experience, may enroll after receiving their approval letter to attend School City of Mishawaka for the 2023-2024 school year. Please select the assigned school in the enrollment form.
Instruction provided Monday-Friday
June 5-30, 2023
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Doors open at 8:00 AM
- Breakfast provided at 8:00 AM
- Lunch provided
Liberty Elementary School
600 Pregel Drive, Mishawaka
Space is limited so sign up early! Registration closes April 28, 2023.
Click the button below to view the menu that will be available during Summer Learning Adventures.
If you signed up for transportation to/from your child's SCM home school, the pick up/drop off schedule will be communicated with families as we get closer to the start of camp.
MORNING PICK UP SCHEDULESCHOOL PICK UPPICK UP TIME
- Please assist the Transportation Department by being at the school to pick up your child(ren) promptly each day or remind your child that they are to walk or ride their bicycle home immediately after being dropped off by the bus drivers.
- Remind your child that the bus service is a privilege and that cooperative attitudes and respect towards others is expected at all times.
- If students are not picked up at their home school, they will be brought to the Administration Center. Parent(s) will then be contacted to pick up their child there.
- To help prepare your child(ren) for riding the bus, please watch the brief video below:
LOCATIONBattell Elementary School7:45 AMCircle Drive (Door C)Beiger Elementary School7:30 AM3rd Street (Door B)Emmons Elementary School7:45 AMMain Street (Door A)Hums Elementary School7:40 AMParking Lot (Front Entrance)LaSalle Elementary School7:40 AMJackson Street Entrance (Door F)Twin Branch Elementary School7:30 AMParking Lot (Front Entrance)RETURN TO HOME SCHOOL/DROP OFF SCHEDULESCHOOL DROP OFFDROP OFF TIME LOCATIONBattell Elementary School12:10 PMCircle Drive (Door C)Beiger Elementary School12:25 PM3rd Street (Door B)Emmons Elementary School12:20 PMMain Street (Door A)Hums Elementary School12:20 PMParking Lot (Front Entrance)LaSalle Elementary School12:20 PMJackson Street Entrance (Door F)Twin Branch Elementary School12:30 PMParking Lot (Front Entrance)