Elementary Summer Camp is intended to prevent summer brain drain, promote academic skills, and develop social skills while providing access to high interest enrichment activities like STEM, Fine Arts, and physical activity.
The end of the school year can cause a panic in parents. It doesn't matter if you're working full time or at home with the kids, the fears are the same: you don't want your children to spend their summer in front of the TV all day or texting as their only means of communication with the rest of the world. Kids need to stay active and occupied during the summer months to make sure they get the most out of their summer before heading back to school.
WHO IT'S FOR:
GRADES K-5 (Based on current 2020-21 school year)
WHEN & WHERE:
- IN-PERSON INSTRUCTION: Monday - Friday
- DATES: June 7 - July 2, 2021
- TIMES: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
(Breakfast provided at 8:00 AM, Lunch provided)
- LOCATION: Beiger Elementary School, 1600 East 3rd Street, Mishawaka
(Transportation will be provided to/from your child's SCM home school)
More information will be provided closer to the start of Summer Learning Adventures
Elementary Summer Camp is $10/week*
*No cost for students qualifying for free/reduced books
- Priority regististration is APRIL 12-23, 2021
Space is limited...sign up early!
- Sign up by the week to fit around your family's summer commitments
To register your child for Elementary Summer Camp, follow the steps below to login:
- Login to the Skyward Family Portal by clicking Register Now below.
- Once logged in, click on the Elementary Summer Camp button under the child you are registering.
Please direct all questions and inquiries to your child’s school secretary.