FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
We have opportunities for students to attend preschool at either Beiger or LaSalle. Students are eligible if they are 3 by September 1, 2020. We provide preschool opportunities to students through the age of 5.
Please complete the registration form below. After submitting your registration, you will receive a registration packet and asked to supply:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Most recent immunization records (copies can be made at this time)
- The first month of tuition (for August) is due at time of registration:
- 2 half days a week: $120/month
- 3 half days a week: $150/month
- 5 half days a week: $200/month
- 5 whole days a week: $550/month
We are proud providers of Indiana’s voluntary child care rating and improvement system, Paths to QUALITY™. Our involvement means we are committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and professional environment where children can grow and learn. We know that quality child care leads to brighter futures for all children, and we are honored to be entrusted with such an important responsibility. Contact us to learn how our program is changing due to Paths to QUALITY™, and how it can make a profound difference in your child’s development.
Registration Packets can be picked up at the School City of Mishawaka Administration Center, 1402 S Main St, Mishawaka, IN 46544.