January 16, 2020, 8th grade students and their parents/guardians attended a 21st Century Show and Tell at Mishawaka High School. Guests experienced the programs, activities, and career pathways available through student-lead presentations.
Guests met a number of amazing students and passionate teachers who love what they do including:
- Choir, drama, and band members performing in the newly-upgraded auditorium
- Students building a high-mileage vehicle for state and national competitions
- Students creating award-winning works in the MEF Digital Art Studio
- Culinary Arts students preparing treats for the evening event
- Anna Rohrer, Mishawaka High School Alumni, now Notre Dame track phenom, sharing her MHS experience
Mishawaka High School also offers programs that can significantly reduce or potentially eliminate the skyrocketing cost of college.
If you were unable to attend, please check out the links on the left. If you have any questions you may contact your JYMS counselor or a Mishawaka High School counselor (574.254.7316)