Academic Super Bowl
Description of Program
Students study works and do research on theme or era. Students should be self-motivated, and self-reliant; willingness to do independent study of assigned materials.
October – May, 3 hours per week. Arranged practices November to May.
Procedure for Joining: Contact discipline sponsor to obtain team information or listen for call out meetings in December or January.
- Science: Ms. Brummett (Rm# 240 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7367) and Mr. Hahn (Rm# 227 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7446)
- English: Ms. Mann (PSO MHS phone 254-7314)
- Math: Mr. Ferro (Rm# 241 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7364)
- Fine Arts: Mrs. Bill (Rm # 352 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7431)
- Social Studies: Ms. Zeiger (Rm# 164 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7404)
- Interdisciplinary: Mr. Ferro (Rm #241 MHS phone 254-7300 ext. 7364)