One Hundred Forty-Sixth
Sunday, June 4, 2023, at 2:00 PM
The ceremony will be held in the Cave (East Gym)
For all of the information regarding graduation,
click here to view the Senior Newsletter
- Doors Open at 12:45 PM
- Guests may enter through the pool doors (door L), the gym doors located on Gernhart Street (door E), or Door C in the main Courtyard.
- Tickets are required to enter. Each student is limited to 8 guests.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis and is available on both the upper and lower levels.
- Friends and family who are not able to attend graduation in person may view it live on the Mishawaka Network.
- In order to eliminate the picture-taking crowd of friends and relatives who gather around the Graduation platform, a professional photographer will photograph all students as they receive their diploma.
- GradImages is the official commencement photographer for our school.
- Your proofs will be ready to view online as soon as 48 hours after the ceremony.
- In order to notify you when your images are available, GradImages sends emails and mails paper proofs, along with optional text message notifications. Your information is never shared and privacy is guaranteed. Pre-registering will be available soon.
Graduation Cap Decoration Rules Restrictions
- Absolutely no slander, discrimination, or illegal references
- No derogatory words
- No hate speech or symbols
- No excessively bright or neon colors
- No heavy 3-D objects (bows are OK)
- No language or symbols supporting drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products, contain vulgar or profane language, is sexually suggestive, or promote gang or cult activity
- Decorations to commemorate sports, clubs, societies, etc.
- Future college/endeavors
- Pictures of family members or influential educators who have played a role in the student's education
- Encouraging quotes
Graduation Senior Reminders
- High heels will be allowed.
- No shorts, jeans, flip-flops, or tennis shoes allowed.
- Report to your classroom assignments by 12:45 PM.
- If you choose to toss your cap at the end of graduation, don't forget to remove your tassel first.