One Hundred Forty-Fourth
Friday, May 28, 2021 at 6:00 PM
The ceremony will be held in the Cave (East Gym)
Guest Speaker: Karen Grau
- Doors Open at 4:45 PM
- Guests may enter through the pool doors (door L), the gym doors located on Gernhart Street (door E), or Door C in the main Courtyard.
- Tickets are required to enter. Due to COVID-19, each student is limited to 4 guests.
- Masks are required for all graduates and guests in the gymnasium.
- Seating will be on a first come, first served basis and is available on both the upper and lower level.
- Family groups should sit together in their groups of 4 and must not sit on the caution tape attached to the bleacher areas. These areas have been designated as areas where guests should not sit so that we can properly comply with county health expectations.
- Friends and family who are not able to attend graduation in person may view live on the Mishawaka Network.
- In order to eliminate the picture-taking crowd of friends andrelatives who gather around the Graduation platform, a professionalphotographer will photograph all students as they receive theirdiploma.
- GradImages is the official commencement photographerfor our school.
- Your proofs will be ready to view online as soon as 48 hours after the ceremony.
- In order to notify you when your imagesare available, GradImages sends emails and mails paper proofs, along with optional text message notifications. Your information is never shared and privacy is guaranteed. Pre-registering
will beavailable soon.
Graduation Cap Decoration Rules Restrictions
- Absolutely no slander, discrimination, or illegal references
- No derogatory words
- No hate speech or symbols
- No excessively bright or neon colors
- No Heavy 3-D objects (bows are ok)
- No language or symbols supporting drugs, alcohol, ortobacco products, contain vulgar or profane language, oris sexually suggestive, or promotes gang or cult activity
- Decorations to commemorate sports, clubs, societies, etc.
- Future college/endeavors
- Pictures of family members or influential educators whohave played a role in the students education
- Encouraging quotes
Graduation Senior Reminders
- High heels will be allowed.
- No jean, flip-flops, or slides allowed.
- Report to your classroom assignments by 4:45 PM.
- Check your emails for room assignments by the end of the day on May 27, 2021.
- If you choose to toss your cap at the end of graduation, don't foget to remove your tassel first.
Flower Ordering - NEW!
- New in 2021 is the ability to provide a gift of flowers for your graduate.
- Before and after the commencement ceremony there will be the ability to purchase fresh flowers that you can give to your graduate as a gift on graduation day.
- The flower kiosks will belocated in the foyer as you enter the East Gym areas.
- Prices range from $20.00-$45.00 per bouquet.
- Pre-order here: https://www.thecommencementgroup.com/mishawaka/