Parents and students new to the community are invited to visit the nearest School City of Mishawaka elementary school (K–6), John Young Middle School (7–8), or Mishawaka High School (9–12) to enroll a student or you can enroll online by clicking the button below. You will be able to upload the information listed below when enrolling online:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency such as:
- A current utility bill (dated within 60 days of student enrollment)
- A current rental or lease agreement (dated within 60 days of student enrollment)
- A current mortgage or property tax statement (dated within 60 days of student enrollment)
Parents may also contact the School City of Mishawaka Administration Center at 574-254-4500 with any questions.
After you have submitted your student's enrollment information, the school secretary will finalize your enrollment and will contact you with any additional information needed for school specifics and answer any questions you may have.
For questions or concerns, please contact the main office of the school in which your student is enrolling or contact the Administration Center at (574) 254-4500.