Parents and students new to the community are invited to visit the nearest School City of Mishawaka elementary school (K–6), John Young Middle School (7–8), or Mishawaka High School (9–12) in order to enroll a student. Please provide the building staff with:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency such as:
- A mortgage or lease
- A Mishawaka Municipal Utilities billing statement
- A property tax billing statement
- A voter registration card
Parents may also contact the School City of Mishawaka Administrative Center at 574-254-4500 with any questions.
Welcome to School City of Mishawaka!