Media Center Information
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
Monday - Friday
Students must have a corridor pass or agenda with them to use the media center unless accompanying a scheduled class. Passes may be used any time the media center is open for students to exchange books, use A-V materials, and complete research. The media center is not to be used for socializing.
- Keep voice levels at 1.
- Be courteous to others-keep hands, feet, and objects to oneself.
- Have a purpose and keep “on task” – DO NOT WASTE TIME.
- Place all materials and equipment in their proper places.
- Do not rock on chairs.
- Take good care of all borrowed materials and return them on time.
- Computer settings are not to be changed by students.
- A total of 2 (two) items may be checked out from the Media Center.
- Books may be checked out for a three-week period and renewed one time.
- Reference materials may be checked out overnight.
- Vertical file materials may be checked out overnight.
School City of Mishawaka computer policy will be strictly enforced. Internet usage at school shall be dedicated to research only. A time limit may be imposed if many students wish to use the Internet during a class period.
LOST OR DAMAGED BOOKS
Students will not be allowed to check out library materials until the matter of past due books has been resolved. Lost or damaged books will be paid for by the borrower on a replacement cost basis determined by the librarian.