Thanks to a USDA waiver, School City of Mishawaka is proud to be able to provide FREE meals to kids! A FREE breakfast and lunch for ALL children 18 and under will be available beginning September 17, 2020.
VIRTUAL FAMILIES MEAL PICKUP INFORMATION
This pickup option is best for those families wanting to pickup meals daily
NOTE LOCATION PICK-UP CHANGES BEGINNING OCTOBER 12, 2020
- Locations: Emmons, LaSalle, Liberty, and John Young Middle School
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Serving Times: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- A hot lunch and take-home breakfast will be served to children 18 and under
- Families can drive up to the designated location and meals will be brought out by SCM personnel
- Students may pick up a meal without an adult.
- The meals must be taken and consumed off of school grounds.
This pickup option is best for families that are not able to pickup meals daily.
- Location (Beginning September 21, 2020): Mishawaka High School at Door N (Athletic Doors on southside of building, enter parking lot off of Lincolnway)
- Days: Monday and Thursday (pickup twice a week)
- Monday pickup: Six (6) meals (breakfast/lunch for 3 days)
- Thursday pickup: Four (4) meals (breakfast/lunch for 2 days)
- Serving Times: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Click the button below for the monthly menu.
NOTE: This menu will be for students attending in-person instruction. Daily pickup meals will follow this menu as much as possible but is subject to change at anytime.
INDIVDUAL SCHOOL LUNCH PROCEDURES & INFORMATION
Click the school below for detailed reopening plans, including lunch procedures and information for that school. The information in these documents continue to evolve in accordance with ongoing updates and guidelines from local and state health officials. Please see the date/time indicators in the footer of every page to ensure you have the most current information.