There is no Summer Learning Adventures or Boys & Girls Club on June 19, 2023. Camp and Boys & Girls Club will resume on June 20, 2023.
WHO IT'S FOR:
GRADES K-5 (Based on current 2022-23 school year)
WHEN & WHERE:
- SUMMER LEARNING ADVENTURES:
- In-person Instruction Monday - Friday
- June 5-30, 2023
- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Doors open at 8:00 AM
- Breakfast is served at 8:00 AM and lunch will be provided
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUB:
- Session 1: June 5-30, 2023 (Monday - Thursday at 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Session 2: July 10-20, 2023 (Monday - Thursday at 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
Please note that postcards/letters that were sent to families had an incorrect end date for session 2. July 20 is the correct last day for session 2.
- NOTE: Students must be picked up by 5:00 PM and there is NO BOYS & GIRLS CLUB ON FRIDAY
- Signing up for Boys & Girls Club is optional
- COST: FREE!
- TRANSPORTATION: Provided to/from SCM home elementary school for Summer Learning Adventures ONLY. Students attending Boys & Girls Club must be picked up at Liberty Elementary School.
- LOCATION: Liberty Elementary School, 600 East Pregel Drive, Mishawaka, IN 46545
NOTE: Transportation will ONLY be provided back to your child's SCM home school after Summer Learning Adventures. Students attending Boys & Girls Club will need to be picked up by 5:00 PM at Liberty Elementary School.
- Chromebook. Any additional supplies will be provided for the students.
Registration for Summer Learning Adventures is FULL. IF YOU REGISTER ON OR AFTER APRIL 24, YOUR CHILD'S NAME WILL BE ADDED TO A WAIT LIST IN THE EVENT THAT THERE IS A CANCELLATION. WAIT LIST STUDENTS WILL BE ORDERED BASED ON REGISTRATION DATE.
Please direct all questions and inquiries to Liberty Elementary School at 574-254-3700.
If you signed up for transportation to/from your child's SCM home school, the pick up/drop off schedule is listed below.
MORNING PICK UP SCHEDULESCHOOL PICK UPPICK UP TIME
- Please assist the Transportation Department by being at the school to pick up your child(ren) promptly each day.
- Remind your child that the bus service is a privilege and that cooperative attitudes and respect towards others is expected at all times.
- To help prepare your child(ren) for riding the bus, please watch the brief video below:
LOCATIONBattell Elementary School7:45 AMCircle Drive (Door C)Beiger Elementary School7:30 AM3rd Street (Door B)Emmons Elementary School7:45 AMMain Street (Door A)Hums Elementary School7:40 AMParking Lot (Front Entrance)LaSalle Elementary School7:40 AMJackson Street Entrance (Door F)Twin Branch Elementary School7:30 AMParking Lot (Front Entrance)RETURN TO HOME SCHOOL/DROP OFF SCHEDULESCHOOL DROP OFFDROP OFF TIME LOCATIONBattell Elementary School12:10 PMCircle Drive (Door C)Beiger Elementary School12:25 PM3rd Street (Door B)Emmons Elementary School12:20 PMMain Street (Door A)Hums Elementary School12:20 PMParking Lot (Front Entrance)LaSalle Elementary School12:20 PMJackson Street Entrance (Door F)Twin Branch Elementary School12:30 PMParking Lot (Front Entrance)
- SUMMER LEARNING ADVENTURES: