If you enjoy music, animals, theatre, art, active learning and STEM, then Summer Learning Adventures is the place for you! Students will participate in hands-on activities being led by certified School City of Mishawaka teachers along with community partners.
The courses are available to all School City of Mishawaka students in grades 1-6 (for the 2019-20 school year). Registration forms and payments need to be turned in by May 31, 2019.
- Week 1: June 24-28
- Week 2: July 1-3 (off July 4-5)
- Week 3: July 8-12
- Week 4: July 15-19
- Week 5: July 22-24
- Free Breakfast: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- AM Session: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Free Lunch: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- PM Session: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Emmons Elementary School
1306 S Main St, Mishawaka
- Click for: Transportation informaton from/to your child's home elementary school
- AM Session: $10 per week*
- PM Session: $10 per week*
- Free if you were approved for Free/Reduced* lunches and textbook fees during the 2018-19 school year.
(*or if there is a sibling that was approved in the 2018-19 school year.)
- Phone: 574-254-4500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org